Friday 22 January 2010

Travel Log 10

So back to Thailand I went to meet Luke and Sabrina on Koh Phangan. Having just caught the same boat as the others across to the island our host picked us up to taxi us across the island to our amazing chalet which was situated on a beautiful beach at Had Khom. There we swam in the clear blue sea, kayaked out to the rocks in the sea, took a boat trip around to another beautiful beach, bathed on the beach and ate at the excellent restaurant the resort has. Then came the night of total madness – The Full Moon Party. I won’t go in to much detail needless to say I went crazy lost my phone and wallet and … well clothes.

After recovering from visiting hell we hired two scooters and went into town to buy some clothes (I had to buy some shorts and flipflops which I had lost at the full moon party) After town we rode to Paradise waterfalls which was a nice little stream trickling down some rocks.  

I would put more pictures on here but I didn’t take many and am waiting for Luke to upload his to facebook.

1 comment:

  1. They were heading out to the middle of the bay - the Gulf - that's another thing that became kind of standard practice, we didn't hurry the destroyers around the beach any more, when it got dark, we'd take 'em out thirty or forty miles out in the middle of the Tonkin Gulf. Flights to Dubai

    ReplyDelete