Wednesday 6 January 2010

Travel Log 6

So Phi Phi island was beautiful.

The island is expensive however and I could only afford to stay for two nights. However whilst I was there I did go swimming with the tropical fishes and get absolutely soaked on the long-tail boat trip back in the pouring rain and rough seas.

I am currently in Krabi a town on the main land near Phi Phi islands not much going on here - went to the beach met a ladyboy at a restaurant - you know the usual. The ladyboy looked just like a girl only thing that might have given him/her/it away was his/her/its feet and maybe hands but I didn’t get to see his/her/its hands close enough. He/she/it invited me to join him/her/it at the bar he/she/it worked at after his/her/its first job at the restaurant where I was drinking beer. So I though hey ho why not I don’t have anyone else to talk to and he/she/it was intriguing enough and I might get to quiz him/her/it a bit over a beer. So he/she/it said that he/she/it was going to go home and that I should met him/her/it at the bar at 11. So I went back to my room and lay down for a second. I woke up at 1am and that was the end of that story.

Then off I went to Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment